Skip to main content

Learning Disability: Ophthalmic Services | Department of Health and Social Care | Written Answers

To ask the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care, whether he plans to conduct a public consultation to inform the (a) structure, (b) funding and (c) commissioning of a potential model of eye care in special schools.