A most awaited announcement from the Telangana state educational board will be released for TS ECET 2018 Application Form on its website. This will be a great opportunity for the candidates who have the dream to get the admissions in the professional courses to continue their studies. The university has decided to upload the ECET 2018 Notification booklet along with the brief instructions about the whole admission process. For participating, the candidates must fill their TSECET Registration Form 2018 through online. You will appear for the entrance exam conducted by the official board. The shortlisted aspirants will get the entry pass for the lateral entry admissions in the B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm.
So the candidate must have the equivalent educational qualification in any of the streams like diploma/B.Sc Mathematics and more. The interested and eligible candidates must fill their online form before the last date of the submission. The university is responsible for all the activities related to the written exam, seat allotment, and other procedures. The board offers the admissions in various colleges affiliated with the Telangana state. For more details, you can refer the information bulletin from the web portal.
The Registration will be an unavoidable thing in selection criteria. So without further delay, you can make your entry as soon as possible to get the lateral entry admission. The candidates must send the online form with all the details to avoid the inconvenience. For latest updates about the entrance exam and admission regular, you can visit the website.
How to Apply Online for TS ECET2018
Candidates are struggling to make their online registration from the ECET Website. Here we provide some easy steps to complete the online application.
- The Candidate must visit the official website of the board by following the valid web address.
- Then check for the registration form from the homepage.
- You can open the online form and start to make your entries.
- Before that read the instructions once carefully from the notification booklet.
- Now enter your information, educational details, and other particulars.
- Then take the scanned copies of original documents with specified size and format and upload them in the required column.
- Now make the online payment using any of the nationalized banks.
- Finally, confirm the form and take a copy for your further use.
TS ECET Application Fee 2018
Fee for General and OBC: Rs.800/-
Fee for SC and ST: Rs.400/-
The exam fee will non-refundable for any cause.
The Applications without the fee will be rejected for the admission process.
TS ECET 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/tsecet-online-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/